When we regroup, the girl who looks like amber has been turned to the bad people, marked by gold eyes. The tall, pure white, lady takes off. Just bolts out the door and runs/flies away (i didn't see it). Now i'm running away from the tall, blue aggressor. I am using a long metal pole to propel myself. Kind of like a repeated pole vaulter. I launch myself forward, then land the pole and fly over the top of it. I never actually touched the ground myself.
I realize that everytime i pass a cold stone creamery I see a small outpost that she probably stayed in, but she isn't there. Then i get caught. I'm tired, I feel lost, and I'm confused. The blue guy catches me. I ask him why he won't just leave me alone. "I can't stop dreaming about you" he says. I tell him it's fine if he turns me, i don't care anymore. He reaches out ::WHAM:: across the face with my pole. I hit him as hard as i could, but he didn't even flinch. Seeing that I truly gave up. He grabbed my head and placed his thumb on my forehead. I feel a general impact on my body, but other than that nothing changes. I decide that I don't wanna be cursed after the... winged guy... leaves. I continue my search for the only person i know who could help, the white winged lady. I find a coldstone, and she's there!
I walk down the hill, through the cold stone and on to the back porch. There she is, but there is a serious issue. She has gold eyes, and all the previous turned people i've met are there. I sit down, defeated, she's been caught.
Now things start to get weird...
I ask why? what? how? The response; we are now beasts. Beast is actual an acronym, but the spelling is Beist, or Beeist. They explain to me what it means two or three times but it's always a different phrase and different spelling, so i think maybe they were making it up (they... being my subconcious i guess). But what we are, enemies of Shiva. We oppose all that shiva stands for. In my dream, all that Shiva stood for was happiness, cleanliness, and marijuana. However with further question i find that really i can do whatever i want, which is probably why i feel no different. I can still smoke, i can have sex, i can bathe... The only repurcussion is the my babies will be born tainted, with gold eyes.. .and wings.
After trying to figure out exactly what being tainted means for awhile i wake up.
Now, this dream is full of totally insane things, but some of the elements i recognize, believe or not. I recently saw a thing on the sci fi channel where the main guy was an alien with VERY gold/yellow eyes. And they kept showing them up close. Also, a few days a go i saw an episode of the show 'taboo' that was on drugs and they talked about marijuana. Specifically how it is used to celebrate the god Shiva and how once a year pot is legal and given to holy man to smoke to celebrate Shiva, or something.
So whatever that means, this and the previous one shot were the dreams i had saturday february 21st into sunday february 22nd.

No comments:
Post a Comment