Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pour me a shot of that dream

So i often have these dreams that are just 15 seconds long... or at least that's all i remember of them.  They center around 1 small action, joke, or whatnot.  I the one a few weeks ago where lynds told me that confusing joke about billiards balls.  Typically i haven't been writing them down cause they are full-on dreams, but that doesn't make sense, i did this to record my dreams, so let's do it.

Last night i had a dream that went like this.  My brother and I were at my neighbor Sara's house.  Her friend was there as well.  In fact we in a bedroom, don't know who it belonged to though.  We were listening to Fall Out Boy, thanks for the memories.  When Patrick says "one night staaaand, ONE NIGHT STAND" i leaned way over, practically on top of sara and sang the first line, then pointed at her night-stand that had her clock and whatnot on it.  The pun was apparently so funny that i woke myself up with it laughing... I wasn't laughing out loud in real life, but in the dream it was freaking hilarious.

Weird.

1 comment:

  1. I find that I make jokes in dreams (like actual jokes) when I'm reading a really "rich" book.. like Dune or something. And for some reason I can't stop laughing in my dream about my joke, and, well, it's funny.. but its not *that* funny.

    ReplyDelete